How did you learn to put on makeup ?
YouTube :) and every time I tell ppl this. . they never believe me but it’s true. from what I remember. . one of the very first makeup videos I came across was a Hot Topic video. from there I just jumped from video to video. I came across Leesha -xsparkage Lauren -queenofblending Jasmine - jazziebabycakes Tatiana -beatfacehoney I feel like they taught me the most so kudos to them :)
When did you start putting on makeup ?
I’ve been wearing lipgloss since the 8th grade (if that counts) I started doing my eyebrows when I was 14/15 ;) I wasn’t in full bloom till I was like 20. I’ve been wearing foundation for about a year now. I wear a full face now ;)
1. When did you start putting on makeup?
2. How did you learn to put on makeup?
3. Favorite Brand?
4. Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what’s your color and favorite?
5. Favorite lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner?
6. Do you like/wear false lashes? If yes, strip or individual?
7. Favorite eye shadow color?
8. What’s your favorite daytime look?
9. Picture of your makeup collection:
10. Favorite makeup brush?
11. Do you like wearing bronzer?
12. Favorite mascara?
13. Where do you keep your makeup?
14. Favorite Youtube guru(s)?
15. Do you wear blush?
16. Do you copy any of the celebrity’s makeup?
17. Favorite makeup artist?
18. What’s your favorite night time look?
19. Favorite concealer?
20. Favorite eyeshadow primer?
21. Where do you buy your makeup at?
22. Favorite toner?
23. Favorite eye shadow palette and blush palette?
24. Which do you like: cream, matte, powder, sheer, or shimmer eye shadows?
25. Favorite eyeliner?
26. Do you wear makeup everyday?
27. Favorite powder?
28. Favorite makeup remover?
29. Do you like wearing liquid liner? (if so, what’s your favorite)
30. Picture of yourself with and without wearing makeup?
Mexican/rug blanket inspired! I added some freehand stripes to my quadruple scaled gradient look!
Watch the video tutorial
I do not buy designer makeup -_-
reviews about stuff from Chanel, Tom Ford, Dior, Givenchy, etc will not be found here. I think it’s a waste of money I’m just saying. every time I come across a review about designer makeup, it’s bad. people complain that their face broke out, the brushes shed •_• but anywho. .
I wanna make this blog more interesting. I want to show my face more. do more copycat looks using what I have :) I’m not good with words so don’t expect reviews often. . 😁👀 and last, I wanted to ask: do you consider Inglot a “high end” brand ?
If you see or hear of a lipstick or eyeshadow color that is only limited edition. Search the name of said lipstick or eyeshadow plus the word “dupe” and you’ll find duplicates or colors that are very similar from other brands.
(sometimes for cheaper prices.)
the lipstick lingering kiss is a limited edition lipstick from mac that is sold out everywhere.
just searching “lingering kiss dupe” gives you a ton of lipsticks that are similar, if not identical to that color.
Reply to this OR inbox me with your email address for 20% off Sephora!! Reblog & share this all you want, EVERYONE SHOULD GET A CODE AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED. And don’t hesitate to ask me any questions on what you should get or if you need help deciding! Starts Oct. 16-29
a year of makeup.
(minus my gore makeup)
are yall tired of my face yet??